GIGABYTE G250-G52 HPC Server - 8 x GPGPU Card Slots
High Performance Computing Server
- Supports up to 8 x double slot GPU/MIC cards
- NVIDIA® validated GPU platform: Supports 8 x NVIDIA® Tesla® K80 GPU accelerators
- Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 V3 / V4 product family
- 24 x RDIMM/LRDIMM ECC DDR4 DIMM slots
- 2 x GbE LAN ports (Intel® I350-AM2)
- 8 x 2.5" hot-swappable HDD/SSD bays
- 80 PLUS Platinum 2000W redundant PSU
"As promised, I can feedback that the [G250-G52] system is running well and my end customer is pleased.
As a combination of this hardware and the update of the software he uses to compute on GPU now from CPU,
he sees a computation step has reduced from about 10hrs runtime to 15mins. This is a major step in improving
how much research work he can get done.
Research Computing Manager
School of Life Sciences, University of Dundee
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.
* Product configuration may vary based on local distribution
* GIGABYTE partners with a variety of open-source software vendors and communities to ensure compatibility with its hardware platforms. However, GIGABYTE cannot guarantee continued support from these third-parties, if they decide to stop supporting the software. In these cases, any resultant technical and support issues should be referred to the relevant third-party vendor
Engage with Sentral and GIGABYTE Today
Contact your GIGABYTE authorized system integrator, Sentral for all inquiries.
Tel: 0845 644 8016 (UK Only) - International: +44(0)2380 213119 - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org